Oct 31, 2014

Yes I've been good since Thursday

And yes, I know it's just Friday morning. Anyways. I am totally into making new words or descriptions for things, like a way to put something into perspective or to add a little humor to it. That's why I used to call R'n'B "baby making music" for the longest time. Cause that's what it is. Was. Now I've been listening to The Weeknd for a year, and suddenly realize that this dude owns this genre of music.

I don't know if it's his voice or his lyrics but his songs are dirrrty man. In a fucking sensual way. It's really confusing actually, but a good kind of confusing. At least its good to finally find someone with as many and as serious commitment issues as I have.

Anyways, I made a list of my personal favorites and just to be said, I have a serious issue with committing to the order of this list, so take the numbers with a grain of salt please.

1. Wicked Games - HugLife Remix

Ok, so the original is great, but this remix is fucking ridiculously good.



2. Next

"She pop that pussy on a Monday. She never falls in love. Baby, who you callin' soft? 
Don't make me smoke up all your kush. Don't make me pop your cheap ass pills. 
I used to do this for the thrill



3. Beyonce - Drunk in Love - The Weeknd Remix

So I didn't like the beyonce version that much, but the song is great, and this dude kills it.



4. Often - Kygo Remix

"Ask me if I do this every day, I said "Often""



5. High For This

The original is the shit, but I will also advise you to listen to the Elle Golding remix as she does it perfectly.



6. The Fall.
"Mama, I understand why you're mad
And it hurts to accept what I am
And how I live
And what I do
But I've been good since Thursday
Yes I've been good since Thursday"

No comments: