Nov 1, 2014

Good Morning

I got of work at 8 yesterday morning, and instead of going home to sleep like any sane person would do after working the night shift, I wanted to get some shit done. The only thing is that no stores or banks or anything is open at 8, except Mc Donalds. So I bought breakfast for my Danielle and went and woke her up. And man, I wish I had chill mornings like that all the time.

There's nothing like living with your best friend, and then moving apart. You are still kinda a part of the herd, but it's actually cozy if you do breakfast together, and not the usual "I hate you less the more coffee I drink"-mood everyone seems to be in in the morning.

When I had followed Danielle to work, I went over to another friends house, and woke them up as well. Because if I'm not sleeping, then no one is. 

On my way over there I also bought some things I have been needing. Like a jacket and socks. Cause I had neither. And to be honest, Malta has only two seasons. It's either Summer or not Summer, and now its definitely not Summer. It's is however time for me to move into my uggs and winter jacket, so see you all next year around April. I'm going hibernating now. Like litterary now. Here and now. Bye.

I'm just kidding. Today is the day after Halloween, and it's also Saturday. That means there will be a lot of fun walks of shame(or victory laps if you want) today, so I think I will stay out a little today as well.

No comments: