Nov 7, 2014

We're all just traveling through time together

Or alone. I just traveled 3 days in no time at all. Actually it felt more like 40 minutes. That's what happens when you sleep through all of it. Ooops. That wasn't really on purpose.

During these three days I've been asleep more than awake. I was only awake for about 20 out of 72 possible hours, and I was drunk for at least 6 out of those. What can I say, I woke up, realized I wasn't going to work, and then allowed my self to get back to sleep.

It was actually really relaxing and I've been dreaming of sun light, palms trees, new cars, yachts, endless horizons, flashing lights, sunsets, sunglasses, pools, summer, shopping, new clothes and let me tell you something. I would of easily given my arm or a few fingers to have the life in the pictures under.
I'm a dreamer and when I wake, you can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take.

No comments: