Nov 22, 2014

If you don't give a fuck, put your fingers up.

I am in a fucking bad mood right now, for what ever reason, and I have no idea how that happened. I am normally in a great mood,, especially on Fridays, but today just won't roll with me. I have desperately been playing feel good music and party songs the last hours, in hopes that the Friday feels would show up to the party, but for now it's been a no show. And it's making me more upset.

It might be because I don't have any short term goals at the moment, and it makes me feel like my life doesn't have a reason or meaning. I know this sounds a bit weird, but in summer I can at least have "Gettning Tan" as a goal, and I am satisfied with that, but I seriously can't sit here without any goals to reach.

But it may also be the fact that I got a tax "return" today, and have to pay €800 before the year ends.

Fuck this shit.

No comments: