Nov 2, 2014

2015

I hate planning. It's the worst thing ever. The future is unpredictable and you should let it stay that way instead of trying to tame it and deciding how it will turn out. Embrace the uncertainty. Don't fight it.

And normally, I plan not to plan, but have you ever heard of a "perfect week"? Where you are supposed to fuck a new person every day for a week? I have. So I decided to do my own version of it, and pull a perfect year. I'm not saying I'm going to fuck 365 guys in a row, because that wouldn't be my definition of a perfect year, but 15 is my favorite number, so I decided a little while ago that 2015 would be fucking insane. A perfect year. 








































So for the first time since a long while, I'm making plans. It mostly consist of being happy all the time, but also I'm also making a event calender. I have missed two or three strawberry festivals in Malta already, and I'm not doing that shit again. I will for once in my life be prepared. At least for those things that have a date set already. Fuck yes March 17th and August 10th.

No comments: