Oct 30, 2014

Free the nipple



I saw this video today, and you need to see it too. It's a whole different alternative to Bitcoins, and its called Titcoins. Seriously, you can pay for things using your tits. Unfortunately for me, I'm living in Malta, where it's illegal to show your tits in public, or even on your balcony, so this could turn out to be a bigger hassle than it's worth. Or?

I for one think this is some genius next level shit, and it's even charitable. I mean come on, it's just Tits. Every female has them, and even some dudes has them too. So your tits aren't that special.. Dudes however can share the love anyways, and it doesn't matter if they have a chest or man boobs, they can basically just flash all of it at any time. So what's the real difference? OK, so female boobs are often thought of as something sex related. But it's not really, and it doesn't have to be all the time. I can not find any bad aspect of boobs, so why should they be illegal?

I was almost arrested back in 2012 for freeing my nipples. Totally a really cool story I'll tell you later.

No comments: