Oct 7, 2014

Time you spend on me, I spend mine on being free

on a flight to NYC, I see you when you see me

I'm going to travel the world some day. I know this because I love to travel, I love the world and I can't sit down for more than 5 minutes at the time. OK, so I'll probably stay in Malta for a while because I still love being here, but I will not go back to Norway to rot, that's for sure. I will definitely go to Costa Rica for a while tho.

I'll go there when I have enough money to just live there, which shouldn't take long if I can find a way to save money for once. Then I'll spend my days drinking Margaritas and chilling by the pool. "Costa Rica" is by the way Spanish for "Rich Coast". And that's exactly why I'm going. To feel rich. Let me compare a item almost everyone can relate to.

A pack of Marlboro Cigarettes would in Malta cost about €4.50 which is OK I guess, but in Costa Rica its only €2.40. In Norway it's €11.60, so you're probably smoking something else if you actually think living in Norway is a smart move. Because it's not.

I sometimes binge watch Leonardo DiCaprio movies, just to clear my mind, and to get the focus back on what's really important in my life (I'ma give you a clue, it's not love, but I still need reminding of that sometimes). And even tho I feel the love in both Romeo&Juliet as well as Titanic, there's no comparison to the love I feel when I watch The beach. Serously, that place looks majestic as fuck, and kinda like the pictures I found on Google, while googling "Costa Rica Nature". I'm sold.


When are we leaving?

No comments: