Oct 21, 2014

Business as usual

So the last few days I've been on painkillers and have been mentally- not in the right state of mind to write anything decent.

OK, so I'm still on pain killers, but I've gotten more used to it now, and realized that I am never in the right state of mind anyway. Or able to write anything decent for that matter(seriously, if you are in Chrome, try Ctrl+F and search for fuck, and I'll show you exactly how decent I write).

Since last time, I have gotten an iphone, been on adventures, watched OZ, and chilled.

I've also been invited to parties. The Malta kind of parties. Find a reason to celebrate, make a facebook event and invite everyone you know kind of Parties. Right now it was "One week before Thanksgiving-party". And we don't even celebrate thanksgiving in Europe.

Luckily for me, they are also having a Halloween Party now on Friday. A week before Halloween. And that works out perfectly for me, because I won't be able to go out on Halloween this year.

No comments: