Oct 26, 2014

Lost and Found

In this moment of darkness, I just want to crawl under a rock and stay there. Or have my phone back. I lost it a week after I bought it, so this is basically why I can't have nice things. I am a destroyer and I don't know what to do with that. What would Jesus do? Flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is actually within the realm of possibilities, but I chose denial instead. I'll pretend everything is OK, till it is, as I always do. In this case I will pretend to have an iphone till I get a new one. Which can take a while. Actually, looking at the previous stats, it will take about 6-7 months.

I did however find my OBEY hoodie, which I thought I'd lost forever. So maybe I'm not just loosing things randomly. Maybe I'm a magician. Maybe the iphone will reappear. Or maybe not.


This is obviously because I'm bad news, I get that. I accept it and I'm moving the fuck on.

No comments: