Oct 6, 2014

Adventure

I've been on an adventure since Wednesday morning when I got off work after my night shift. I first went home to sleep, but realized I were no condition to sleep at all. So I watched some TV, and then went out on a adventure that lasted till Friday night/Saturday morning. Thursday I was working for a bit before we went home to a friend, where we saw the craziest thunder I have seen in my life. It was insane and we had a really good view.

We then fell asleep, and continued the laziness on Friday, as it was spent on the couch, watching cartoons all day. We did Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd and Eddy and then some South Park if I'm not mistaken. And it got us thinking. It's October now. It's Halloween soon, and I need a costume. Now. Feel free to tell me if you have any great ideas.

Fuck. Yes.

We also ended up going out in the evening, and it was insane. Its been so long since I've met so many randoms out. like what the actual fuck. I only met randoms when I think about it. That's what you get when you go out with a Maltese person I suppose, and I am not complaining. Randoms are awesome.

I need ten more hours of sleep and then I'll only need four more hours of sleep until I'm OK again.

No comments: