Oct 1, 2014

So tell 'em shut the fuck up.

People have been talking shit about me for years now. At first it was kinda hard, I'm going to be honest with you on that. It wasn't great being the weird kid no one wanted in their Birthday party. I even tried my best to get people to like me for a while. Of course it didn't work, because lets face it, not everyone is going to like you. Especially when you're a weird and quite awkward kid who doesn't understand how things works. But it kinda made me really unapologetic about my personality. I do what I can to be the best possible version of me, because I want to be, and that includes not wasting my time worrying about others opinion of me.

And now people are talking more shit than ever. The difference is, I don't really care any more. I don't care about what you think of me. It doesn't matter at all. I am the best person I can be, and that's the important part. But my lack of fucks given is actually making things worse now. I can see that. Some people think I am a bitch, and I do nothing to change that persons view, other than to smile at them and pray that karma is for real. Of course that person doesn't know me, and if that person thinks I'm a bitch, then fine. I don't want to know you either if your judging and labeling people before you know them. I don't need everyone's approval. I don't need you to like me if you aren't a nice person. I want to be surrounded with nice people, and if you judge, then I don't really think you're that nice, and so I won't try to be your friend. I won't even try to explain to you that I am a nice person. I don't care. Go be a hater somewhere else please.


I don't really feel the need to comment any further, other than this

Before your negative energy curve, bitch, I'ma cut you off
Cause every time you come around you be hollering that
whoop-de-whoop, blase-blah
He say, she say, oh my God
Shut the fuck up... hoe

No comments: