Oct 10, 2014

Open Letter to Machine Gun Kelly

Dear Future husband of mine,

This is my first open letter, so I'm not really sure how this goes. Actually come to think of it, I can't seem to remember writing anyone a letter ever. But then again, I don't really text either. Anyways, I'll make it short and to the point. I'll easily suck your dragon balls, call you Goku or even let you call me bitch from time to time. Seriously.


You seem genuinely amazed by simple things in life, and I appreciate that quality in other people, because it's rare as fuck, and it means you're probably a pretty simple person, but the good kind of simple. And not to forget that your dance moves are purely genius, and that's basically all I am looking for in a guy. Add me on facebook please? We have a wedding to plan, like 10 years from now.

I just want a guy with tattoos and snapbacks, is that seriously too much to ask for?
Actually, don't answer that, I haven't seen one in months, so don't break my spirit please

No comments: