Oct 29, 2014

Uh, uh, you can't tell me nothing

The last few days I've been rethinking meat and the whole aspect of vegetarianism. And this will not be a typical post about vegetarianism because I am originally a meat lover. A couple of years ago I could probably only eat meat and nothing else. Like have you had bacon?

But then I started thinking about the fact that we just listen to what society tells us. The Bible says Homosexuality is wrong, but stoning a divorced wife is all in good faith or actually expected punishment for getting divorced. Being born a certain way is wrong but choosing violence is OK. Welcome to religion! The Law tells you that Mariuana is bad for you, but alcohol is great, even tho it's scientifically proven to be the other way around. And most of the people who raised me thought me that it was OK to round up all the animals and kill them so that we can eat their muscles and insides. Fuck that shit man.

I wanna think for myself. I want to make my own decisions and opinions about things and not just let my life be decided by, or be depending on what old people or laws or Religion tells me. I want to do the right thing for me.

So I started thinking about how we eat animals. Why? Because it's proteins in meat and that's good for us and we need that. Now the really confusing thing about this is that the internet tells me that its more proteins in broccoli. So why don't we just eat plants instead, if it's possible to get all the nutrition "we need from meat", in some thing else that didn't use to have eyes, heartbeats and souls?

Also have you seen your teeth? They are not Lion teeth. And your digestive system is also made for plants. Your body isn't made for eating other living things. And if no one ever told you to do anything, how long do you think it would taken you till you killed something living to eat it. Gross.


Vegetarian to the point that I won't give up Mac Donalds, but lets face it, there's not much meat in those burgers anyways. Bonus: Bacon snacks is 100% vegetarian, as it only contains Bacon Flavor. I can totally do this 

No comments: