Jan 27, 2015

I found a new place here. I’m coming down fast.

So I actually started moving today and it feels great to finally move into an apartment which I plan on staying in a while. I want to make my room livable this time because till now, my previous rooms has been the closet I occasionally sleep in. Now I'm getting a much bigger room, so that I can have a king size bed and chill out lounge in my closet. Or actually bed, chill out lounge and closet in my art studio. Boom. I have a good feeling about this apartment.

And I want my money where I can see it - hanging in my closet. And I want my closet on display at all times please.

When it comes to style I've always been torn between two very different ones. First the clean cut and simple black and white.

 But then again I am in love with the simplicity and the shabbiness of an Art studio, so I am predicting a attempt of having both.

And I'm so getting a photo wall right after I buy a Polaroid camera. Or before. We will see how much the printer can take.

No comments: