Jan 22, 2015

Now my madness is the only love I let myself embrace.


This video is of Monami Frost, one of the coolest tattoo babe's I know, and she probably has the most epic facial tattoo's I've ever seen on a girl. Her style is also so rad that she has sponsors. Like the Hundreds. Check out her FB-page here.

I always wanted to be a tattoo artist, but the more I think about it, the clearer it gets. I need to be a tattoo artist. I mean, there is a lot of other things I wish to work with later on, but nothing I want more than this. And I'm going to do it this year. I have no idea how to do it, or where to start, but I will figure it out. New years resolution number 3; Become a tattoo artist.


And so I thought I could tell you about one of my favorite tattoo artists. Her name is Sara Fabel and she's the boss. I have been drawing for years but when I discovered her work I was completely mesmerized. What she can do with a pen is magic. She is especially amazing at drawing skeletons, animals, animal skeletons and jewelry, and her style is so clean and perfect.


She is also a God with a tattoo machine, and as far as I've seen, she tattoos herself too. Like a fucking badass. Seriously, she is a huge inspiration to me, and if I'm half the artist she is some day, that would be insane. And did I forget to mention that she is also a model? Because she's not only talented, she is also beautiful as fuck.







What do you want to be when you grow up? Sara Fabel please.

No comments: