Jan 8, 2015

I would stay & love you but I have to go; this is my station.

"Traveling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station'"
- Lisa St. Aubin de TerĂ¡n

I love to travel. Not just getting to the destination, but also the trip there. And I fucking love flying. I even tolerate waiting when I travel, which is something I normally can't do for shit. I also like airports. I like to wander around trying on all the perfumes and seeing all the other people wander around as well.

Today I'm traveling to London, where I will stay till tomorrow morning, when I'm going to Oslo to surprise my best friend for her birthday. There's 9 hours waiting in London on a Thursday night. I mean, I can wait, but I'd rather not.

And when one of my other best friends(who I always used to party with back home, and which I haven't seen in years(!!)) is promoting this club in London at the moment, there's no way I'll willingly stay at the airport all night.

But you know, who cares what I think anyway. You can say a lot about RyanAir, but the fact that they are never usually late, is a very well known fact. So of course my plane had to be an hour late, so I didn't have time to go into the city. Fuck that, I wanna see the world. Now. Please.

No comments: