Jan 18, 2015

Home is wherever I'm with you

They say the body/mind/subconsciousness has a way of finding the way home. It's like this inner compass guiding you back to where you belong. That would explain why I run around like I do. They also say that home is where your mobile connects to the internet automatically, and I guess that makes sense too. I say home is where the heart is, so it can be anywhere you'd like.

Home is such a abstract word for me. I just came home. I had been home for a week, but not all the way home-home to Trondheim, just home to Oslo. Home for me would be a lot of different places but I really don't care that much about it to be honest.



Almost everything I love, I love in a very appreciative way, and not in a possessive way, which means I don't feel the urge to own everything I love, I just appreciate the fact that it exists. So your home is home too, as I don't need it to be mine.

Today I will try to start moving again. Moving back in with my Bestfriend here in Malta, and even tho I haven't lived there for real yet, it has still been my home for a long time, in that way that their guest bedroom always had my name on it. 

No comments: