Jan 19, 2015

And you taught me how to love, what nobody ever could

The word spring in Norwegian means run, just so you know. The title is so cryptic because I'n listening to the weeknd right now and fell in love with this song. And to make it relevant - Spring taught me how to love holes aka nothing. Aka Blank space, which nobody could ever love. right?

Spring is more or less back on the menu here in Malta now, which for me means that I can totally wear what I want to wear, and not just the clothes that keep me warm(read: all my clothes, all at once, all the time). And the first thing I am getting is holes.
On my knees. When I come to think about it, I want holes anywhere really, so either when it's transparent fabric or holes in it, or even both. Actually anything that shows skin when it's not supposed to will do as well. And it has to be black because I'm not wearing anything not black this year. Totally my new years resolution this year.
And that ass. I want that too this year.

No comments: