Jan 17, 2015

I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine.

The last week I've been drinking so much caffeine that it would probably be enough energy to power all of Malta for a good 10-15 minutes. Hello, they have Burn Energy drink in Norway and not in Malta, so naturally I've been drinking it like it could cure cancer the past 7 days. I'm not so sure about the cancer part, but it got me up and running constantly even tho I hardly slept while I was there. I can still feel it lingering in my body, and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if you told me my blood was around 25% caffeine. Caffeine shock therapy is for real, and it's actually working quite well.

I've been in Norway for a little week just now, and it was such a great trip. I met up with two of my best friends and been adventuring with them. I have also been slipping off bar stools, play fought and laughed till my stomach hurt. Now I'm full of bruises and in a great mood, so I can't think of a better way to start this year.

Anyways, when I was walking to work this morning, it was like Malta was telling me "Look at this! Who in the world is insane enough to say no to this!? You don't fucking leave again, OK?!" I know girls who can get desperate like this and all of a sudden go from a OK 6 to a good 9 just to show you what your missing. Malta is doing this to me, and I get it now. Staying.
I also feel like Malta appreciates me so much more than Norway does. Or maybe Norway do as well, but is just confused about how to show it properly. Because every time I go home to Norway it always starts snowing like crazy. Maybe Norway thinks I enjoy the snow?

Anyways, it totally backs up my theory of Frozen being the metaphorical story of my life. Seriously, I go home and people claims that "it's basically spring now" or "it hasn't been snowing in weeeeeks/all season", and then I'm home for hours before the sky opens up. But come to think of it, I kinda like the snow, other than the fact that it's just so fucking cold.

No comments: