Jan 20, 2015

Adventure time, come on bring your friends.

I wanna live in a car on the beach. In preferably a warmer country. Just sleep whenever I'm tired, parked in a warm car near some beach. I wanna hear the waves and the sound of the ocean when I fall asleep. I wanna go barefoot everywhere and only wear one or two pieces of clothing. I want wind too, but warm summer wind. 
I wanna see palm trees everywhere at all times, and I wanna get to know the ocean a little better. We have quite a good relationship already, but I feel like there is so many side's of it I haven't seen yet, and I hear that's important to do with the love of your life. Seriously. If I can have a nice sea view all days of my life, that would be enough. 
And this quote is everything. I mean, I have been doing this for a while, and met so many awesome people. And I think if you meet enough people, someone is bound to have the same dream as you. I have met so many adventurers on my adventures, and they are some of the coolest, chillest and most interesting people ever. They have a kind of curiosity and optimism towards life, that is really enjoyable to have around and also be apart of. 
But for the most part, I just wanna sit on a nice beach. I wanna be warm, happy and free. Preferably on the beach please.

No comments: