Feb 2, 2015

Don't know what they mean, They're special, just for you.

I instantly like people that draw on themselves. Its like they come with a automatic stamp of approval and it hasn't been wrong so far. So when I found this picture, my first thought was "fuuck, I really have to like this person because she has the most ridiculous drawings on her legs that I've seen ever".


But then I found her page just now and I realized that I've seen a lot of pictures from her studio before, and I tell you, she has so many awesome pictures from her studio. Like can someone get me her life? Because all I really want to do is fool around in a art studio like this one.

But it's not only her studio that's great, her art is breathtaking too. It's like all these women has this intense presence in their expression and its sooo impressive when you can get that in a painting. Like fuuuck. That's hard enough to do in pictures but to paint it? Wow.
I really just want to go home and draw till I'm this good at it. Like see you never. 

No comments: