Feb 10, 2015

But don't be acting like I need you, cause we poppin' like

I am really fucking sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. Not for your sake perhaps but because that indicates that I've been bored as fuck the last couple of days/weeks. Or, not directly bored, because I strongly believe that only boring people stay bored, but there is nothing happening right now, so I'm basically just lying in bed, waiting for April.

Sorry, I wish my days were a bit more eventful too, but hey, it's low season right now and that's cool. Key word: Cool. Fucking cool as in cold as shit. See you when I'm warm enough to go outside, clothing optional.

Because the thing is- I need to feel free. And free also means being free to wear whatever I want, at all times, which most of the time means nothing at all. When it's this cold all the time, I don't feel very free. I don't feel very free lying in bed next to my heater, and I certainly do not feel very free when I have to wear layers of clothing in order to go outside... Like, I'm I the only one who gets dressed underneath the covers?

I don't even see the point in blogging right now. Like lyfe is good, but boring as shit atm. I sleep, work and sleep some more. That's it. And looking at almost naked people on Tumblr. I'm not sure if that counts as a hobby, but I do that too sometimes. All the time.

I just want to be naked and warm at the same time,
and I don't feel like that's too much to ask for when you live right next to Africa. Seriously dude.

No comments: