Feb 4, 2015

Better be street if he lookin' at me. I need a soldier.

I've been playing this song for some time now, and fuck yes, this is so spot on. I hate setting requirements for people I would like to date, because there is too many good qualities out there to only date one specific one, but seriously, if you don't know what Odd Future is, then I don't see us dating for that long. Or at all really.

It's not that Tyler the creator is super relevant to my life or anything, but it says something about what kind of person you are. I also need someone that understands me, and with the amount of Rap lyric references I come with, that's pretty hard to do if you're only into Ariana Grande and stuff.. But it also gives me an great indication of your possible reaction to my "gangster rap made me do it"-tattoo.

Like, I haven't got one yet, but I am having one soon, and I would appreciate it if you would get the reference.

And to be honest, if you are only listening to mainstream music, or God forbid actually like Bruno Mars, well, we can be friends an all because I don't judge my friends for their bad taste in music, but you are not seeing me naked. Sorry.

My point is, I haven't been dating for so long that I all of a sudden have super high standards. Feels good. And I want someone more like myself if I'm ever trying this dating thing again. I mean, I'm not even sure if I want to date anyone, but I do know for sure that this person has to at least like Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. Like this is a minimum requirement. Bonus points for Biggie, Kendrick and A$AP.


Too long didn't read? It's cool, this GIF pretty much sums it up.

No comments: