Feb 8, 2015

Sometimes I need to be alone, Bitch don't kill my vibe

I never feel lonely when I am alone. I mean I am aware that I am alone, but I don't mind. I like spending time alone. No one complains about the music when I'm playing my new favorite song for the 50th time that day, no one is distraction my thoughts about Pokemon, no one is complaining when I don't speak for hours at the time and I can just be, clothing optional and all.

But even tho I like doing all these things alone, I don't mind when I find a person I can do all these things with. You know, someone to be alone with. A person you can be silent with for hours but still never having an awkward silence with. More like an appreciated silence, or even an expected silence. Someone who you feel comfortable with even in your kitty pyjamas and when you are not in the mood to entertain anyone but yourself. 

One of my best friends is exactly this way, and telepathy is our main form of communication. Not kidding. We can be silent for forever then start laughing out loud of the same thing. She is probably the best person to be alone with and I feel that everyone should have people they can be alone with. Because being alone is great, but being alone with your bestfriend is even better.


Today I'm going to be alone alone, which I am kinda exited about. Also I'm sleeping all day since I'm working nightsshifts this week, and I am even more exited about that. 

No comments: