Sep 2, 2014

Yes, I'm a motherfucking French

"Smacking chicks and licking faces"

I just moved into a new apartment. My 15th one in Malta (at least). My new flatmates are French, and with my best friends dog who I'm watching at the moment, being a French bulldog, I feel like the universe is sending me a message. "Learn some fucking French", or something like that.

And then I found Stromae. Or found and found.. I remember him from the time everyone would play Alors on danse everwhere at all times of the day. But I've listened to his other songs now, and what the actual fuck. He is great. He is better than great. He is amazing. And the lyrics are insane. I am a lyric person, and I have to admit that French lyrics are in a whole different league.



Soo I decided that I have to learn French now.

And I am off to a great start as well. I have listened to his music which only has french lyrics for 8 hours a day since last week, so I figure I'll talk/understand French at the end of the year or something.

The dog is also staying with me till the 9th when my friend comes home from Greece, meaning that I'm basically responsible for picking up all her poop for the following week as well as making sure she doesn't eat anything dangerous and stuff. I promise that it's more fun that it sounds like. I also have to trick her out the door every morning, seeing as she is a little afraid of the door. She is also afraid of paper bags, suitcases and high heels. She's probably a little scared of her food too, as I only see her eating in the dark.

Pacha also looks exactly like this, maybe not as calm and relaxed, but just as beautiful..

...Until she poops in the middle of the only pedestrian shopping street in Sliema. Which she does every day, since it's the only place she goes to the toilet. Lots of love.

No comments: