Sep 5, 2014

If you do something with your whole heart and it’s a mistake, you can live with that.

So it's been a week since I got my pay check, and I am already (almost, and as good as) broke again. I am celebrating by drinking blue Gatorade out of a wine glass. Classy with a big C. I'm mostly drinking it out of a glass because something gross made its way from the bottom of my purse, into the hole you're supposed to drink out of, but it still counts.

Ok, so I actually drink out of glasses so rarely that when I do, it feels like a special occasion or like I'm celebrating something, so why not celebrate that I again this month spent all my money 3 weeks before I get more. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry, so I'm choosing to laugh. You should always not know whether to laugh or cry, so you can choose laughing every time

“If you do something with your whole heart and it’s a mistake, you can live with that.”

I read this quote today, and this is basically how I justify my actions. I hate regretting, and realized that you can't live your life trying to NEVER do regrettable things, because you will sometimes do stupid shit. But if you want to not regret things, you just have to stop regretting them. You will always make some mistakes a long the way, but that's what life is all about. Fuck up, and move on. And forgive people when they fuck up. At least the first time they do it. The second time is a choice, and if they choose to hurt you, then fuck them.

Also, Fuck everything that doesn't make you happy.

And it's not just living with what you have done, it's also a lot of knowing beforehand what is the right choices for you, and knowing which one will be easier to live with. Because you have to learn from past mistakes, but not dwell on them. It's simple really, don't do stupid shit twice. Because the first time you do something, your kind of new to that shit and maybe don't quite know what the fuck you are doing, but the second time you do something, then you are choosing to do so, and you know what is going to happen. I don't get people who do dumb shit over and over again, and still complains that the same shit keeps happening because of the dumb shit they did in the first place.

But it's also about standing for what you believe in. I can be held responsible for everything I do. I try to never talk badly about anyone, and I rarely talk negative about anything, so that it's easier for me to stand for everything I say. Like who is going to not like you because you like something? That must be one uncool sucker unless you like someone with a social status on the Adolf Hitler side of the graph. And while we are talking about it, I love talking positive about other people, especially when they are not there. But that is a choice I make everyday. I choose to be positive and kind instead of a backstabbing bitch. Sometimes that bites me in the ass, but I can live with that.

Ps. I apologize for all the cursing, I know the text would have been shorter if I removed it, but what the hell. Live and let live. Don't spend your life thinking so much of the past, but rather how to do things better right now. 

No comments: