Sep 3, 2014

Dancin's what makes me whole

I'm off work today, and started my morning swimming in my backyard, aka the Mediterranean. It was quite windy today, so the Ocean wasn't really that calm as I would of hoped, but the waves were really big, so on my inflatable mattress that was kinda fun.


The waves were so big actually, that I wasn't really affected of them at all. I love how the Ocean kinda teases you that way. It's like saying "I could easily fuck you up, but I'll let you chill instead". So I pretty much chilled with my toes in the Mediterranean all morning.



And then I'm going dancing tonight. I've listened to this song on repeat for days now and I just need to go out dancing. And luckily for me, I'm having my weekend right now. This might be your Wednesday, but this is my Saturday, and I am definitely going dancing tonight. Dancin' till the break of dawn.

No comments: