Sep 24, 2014

Let's have a toast for the douchebags, assholes and Kanye.

Today has been a fairly productive day. Did some Caffeine shock therapy when I got to work, which basically means drinking espresso shots till your brain is vibrating. Till now it has only resulted in me going to the bathroom 40 times the last hour, but it's OK. I have also doubled my contacts since yesterday. I'm on fire and caffeine and it's really nice combination.

I've also listened to Kanye West all day, and came to the realization that I really like his music. He is the biggest asshole I know, but creativity vise, I fucking love this dude. It's not only his music that's likable either, this movie is like a long-ass fucking music video, but with more songs, and it's so great.





I don't think Kanye West lives in the real world with you and me.


No comments: