Sep 24, 2014

Fuck everything that doesn't make you happy.

I'm happy today. Not because I'm like this by default, but because I chose to be, every second of the day. I wanted to be happy, so I am. Either you control your feelings, or your feelings control you.

You probably won't be truly happy, until you happiness only depend on your choice. If your mood depends on other people or on things happening around you, then there's no guarantee you'll ever be happy. This especially goes for the people who be like:

"I am a nice person, but my mood depends on you".



No. Let me tell you something, if you are a bitch to people around you, even tho they are assholes, then you're a bitch. It's as simple as that. You cannot treat people you don't like badly, and then claim to be a saint. But then again, your mood changing after how other people are, should be karma enough for you. Have fun with that.

"Treat everyone with kindness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are nice, but because you are."

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. We allow cruelness and evil to live on, when we only give what we get. The world is unfair, that's it. There is no way around that fact, so if all the people who has been wronged, start doing wrong themselves, there would be nothing but wrong in this world for sure.

So don't justify being mean just because someone was mean to you. You are not the karma police. 

No comments: