Dec 23, 2014

Tell me I'm awake, Paradise awaits.

Been out on that open road. Youtube surfing again. Found this Channel(s?), and so far, every song they posted has been added to my favorites. So here you go, my three new favorites on Youtube:

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (San Holo Remix)

I remember back in the days, 2010 to be specific, when "The Next Episode" by Dre and Snoop fucked everyone's ears over everywhere you went. I thought I would never listen to this song twice in a row voluntary ever again, but guess I was wrong. Thank God for good remixes, and thank God for Youtube Channels like these one. And thank God for that part after 1:30.




ZHU - Paradise Awaits (Part 2 Ft. Goldlink)

ZHU is my favorite whatever it is. This song was actually the song that made me listen to all the other ones, so some cred is in it's right place. The beat is insane, but the singing is a beau as well. "I'm born with the mighty sin. Walking around just talking my shit". And if the song wasn't awesome enough, they casually added a "Thong Song" verse at the end that totally made me admit I liked it. Never happened before. Sober.




Sirena - Chemicals (Addal Remix)

These lyrics combined with this chill beat is so beautiful my soul hurts. I love this kind of music.
I'm a sucker for anything this chill actually. Anything except the weather. 



Let me travel,
Feed my restless soul
Let’s go.
Suffocate the our fear,
and release ourselves my dear.

Story of my life.

No comments: