Dec 7, 2014

I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine

When I finished work yesterday morning, I swear I was just planning to buy a camera charger, but then the stores didn't open for the next 30 minutes, so I had to wait. While I waited I did some window shopping and quickly ended up outside River Island. They had a tee that said "N° one cares".  Fuck yes, on the contrary to popular beliefs I can wait patiently. Or just wait. I can do that. Totally.

After waiting 25 minutes in order to buy this tee shirt, I soon realized I did. Care that is. But it does actually say that. "Number one cares". Not "No one cares". I am number one, and I care. When we are visiting this topic however, I must really insist that I don't care that much. Not about other people, and especially their opinion. OK, so I have a lot of empathy and I care about people's well-being, but not what they think of me.

However, when it comes to clothes it's a whole different story. I care. A lot. I will not wait around for anyone, but I will definitely wait for clothes. If there is no other option that is.

Also I care about Lana Del Ray. Not her opinions, but rather her music making ability. She wrote in one of her songs that she once dreamed about being a beautiful poet, and I can not think of a poet I enjoy more. She made a new song again, and it is totally my new favorite.

No comments: