Dec 7, 2014

It's all I've got to keep myself sane baby, so I ride, I just ride.

If you don't make the time working on the life you want, you'll end up spending a lot of time dealing with the life you don't want.
I want a life where I can feel free. I need it. It's my addiction and I'm always looking for a fix. I am not joking. Not wearing a bra is even good enough sometimes. Because there is nothing that instantly feels more like freedom than letting your titties out after keeping them locked up in boob-prison all day.

But there is nothing quite liberating as traveling places. New places. Doesn't matter if it's by foot, car, bus, train. As long as I am going where I feel like going, and as long as its exciting, it's good enough for me. I actually go on adventures all the time. It's my favorite travel method, and I will probably do it forever if I can.

It doesn't even have to be a new place. You can totally explore a place you have been to before. The key is curiosity. Because traveling without curiosity isn't much of an adventure if you ask me. Not a fun one at least.

But for me it's also a lot about cutting ties. Leaving. It makes me feel free. I never get too attached to something, because in the end all you have is you. And you don't need anything more than that. That's what real freedom is for me. Not being depended on anything but yourself.

I need a new adventure soon. 


If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

No comments: