Dec 12, 2014

And guess when I heard that when I was back home

Just when I needed it the most, adventure came along and announced it's attendance next week. I'm thrilled. Actually all of next week is going to be adventurous so naturally I'm excited as fuck. Starting with my birthday on Monday and then I'm going to Norway for a few days after that.

It's only going to be a hurricane visit, you know when you just go there and fuck shit up for a few days and then leave, before even realizing that you were there in the first place. I guess I wont be fucking shit up so badly as I would of liked, as I'm only going to visit some family and friends, but I will not settle for anything less than fucking some shit up.

Will in the meantime consider if I should use all of my quota of fuckery before I go home, as my birthday actually presents a valid opportunity for this. 

I have reevaluated the case now and I will for sure fuck things up before I go to Norway instead of doing it over there. Norway is a rather terrible place to fuck shit up actually, when I come to think about it.
Christmas party today will also do. Let's fuck this shit right in the pussy.

No comments: