Dec 20, 2014

No matter where life takes me, you find me with a smile

Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child.

Was in Norway from Tuesday till Yesterday. When I got there it was -10 C, so naturally I've been fucking freezing ever since. I mean, I've been wearing all my favorite pants at once, but even with three layers it gets cold. It was actually so cold that on my way home, I was wearing so much clothes, that my suitcase was way too empty, and so two of my sculls crushed. Because I bought three sculls, one in cobber, one in gold and one silver one. And two of them is crushed. Fuck me.

But Norway was nice anyways. It's a kind of nostalgic, especially when they only play songs that are 4 years old on the radio. Feels like I never even left. So that's what I've been doing for four days basically. Singing "Call me maybe" loud in the car with my mom. And visiting my grandma.

And hoarded caviar at the supermarket. Because in Norway we have caviar on a tube, like you do with mayo. And I got five of those. Happy as fuck. And I even have super glue for the sculls. Life is good. AND I finally found my camera. Life is awesome, just wait and see. I will have proof.
But not right now. Too busy smiling and laughing, and after the day I had yesterday, I'll be sleeping a lot too.

No comments: