Dec 24, 2014

Have a very Happy Tropical Christmas

I seriously just closed my eye's for a second sometime in September aaand it's Christmas again. How the fuck did this happen?

I'm just joking, this is how Christmas happens to me every year. A metaphorically and very unexpected slap in the face. And in Malta it's really bad, because there is no snow to let me know that time's up. We have Christmas song's playing loud in the streets 24/7, but it's also 20'C degrees and sun most days. My brain gets totally confused, and so I end up with alcoholic Christmas presents for everyone. It's bailey's and I just bought it at the supermarket. Surprise motherfucker.

Today is actually the day we normally celebrate Christmas in Norway. and I am working. It isn't that bad come to think of it, internet connection is working, I have all my limbs attached and I can chose my own music to listen to, so what's not to be grateful for? I heard Christmas is about the little things and being grateful and shit so I'm trying that this year.

We even got €15 at work for food since we had to work on Christmas, which in my case means all-you-can-eat at Mc Donalds. I can be grateful for that.

No comments: