Dec 29, 2014

Summertime sadness.

There is only one thing about Summer that's sad, and that's the fact that there is no new episodes and series to watch. It totally works out with my "out of the house at all times anyways"-kinda schedule I have going on in the Summer, but around Christmas it's the same kind of shit going on with no new episodes, and it's not working out with my "not fucking leaving this apartment in this cold ass weather"-schedule at all.

But you know me, I'm normally not big on complaining, and normally I have a few favorite series to rewatch, but I have rewatched it all now and there is also no new episodes coming any time soon. 

Here the other day I had a 30 minutes staring competition with the wall in hopelessness, that almost ended in a small depression, but I finally remembered that I have seen multiple GIF's from Keeping up with the Kardashians, that are hilarious, so I though it was worth the try. 


 Let just say I'm still open for suggestions for a new series to watch.

No comments: