Mar 7, 2015

I'm always fucking childish you knew that when you met me


Just the dancing at 1:40 is worth the watch, but you should seriously consider putting Childish Gambino's music videos on repeat for a while. And he is really smart so you might even learn something.

Ehm, I've been called out a lot of times for claiming everything as my favorite. Like I have about 650 favorite songs, but when people think that's too many, I don't feel it's enough. One of my favorite song's is by Childish Gambino, and it's called Heartbeat, and you have to listen to the Dirty version, because well, it has all the dirty words, which adds up to almost the whole song. And I really like artist's that do that.

"I wish we never fucked, and I mean that. But not really, you say the nastiest shit in bed and it’s fuckin’ awesome"

No comments: