Aug 19, 2014

Good morning beautiful

There's nothing quite like the sunrises here in Malta. They are so perfect every morning, it's almost a little cliche. We have the greatest view from the roof top at work, which makes working night shifts a dream. Wish I had a camera so I could take some pictures for you, but luckily Google also has some pictures, so I'm good with the whole camera situation for now.


Even tho it sucks that I have to sleep during the day, I still enjoy being up(and actually awake for once) so early, even if it's just walking home from work. The light is so bright and golden, the temperature is actually acceptable and the streets are so empty if you think of all the tourists that are normally there. And the fact that every Maltese person over 40 is going to wish you a great day if you just smile to them first, doesn't make my day any worse. That's actually one of the greatest things here, everyone is so friendly- even to strangers.

I've actually grown up to be quite the morning person while on this Island. I wake up in the morning, and cannot fall asleep again. I just wanna go outside in the sun. And I'll rather wake up two hours earlier so that I can have a longer morning before work. Plus, I actually get shit done in the mornings, and there is no better feeling than to have a empty to do list at 10 in the morning.




.

No comments: