Jan 9, 2015

And you know we don't give a fuck, it's not your birthday.

This morning I traveled from London to Oslo, as I have a week's vacation here. It's my bestfriend's birthday next week, and we are having a surprise birthday party for her tonight. Fuck yes, this is going to be so epic. The secret to making the best surprises is to disappoint the person a little first, as a joke, and then yell surprise when you see that all hope has gone from their eyes. I have told her that I would come to Oslo "soon" so many times, she doesn't take me seriously anymore. Perfect. I'm on my way.

I am also visiting my other bestfriend Ary, who I haven't seen in one and a half year. She lives in Oslo now as well so I'm thrilled I get to spend a whole week with both of them. They are about as crazy as I am and we always have the best time together. I have been on so many random adventures with these girls, and I hope there will be lots more coming.


This picture was taken in 2011, a week we've just referred to as the Hell week ever sincesimply because it was the most insane week ever. We don't have that much proof this week actually happened, but here's one of them. We had just picked up Vidle's yellow (Siamese twin) convertible, which we were riding naked in later that day(of all things not documented, this is documented on video).

Hope this week will be just as eventful, but I will be satisfied with only half.

No comments: