Jan 3, 2015

The last adventure of the year, and wishes for the next.

On New Years Eve I avoided getting champagne sprayed in my eyes by giving someone a high five at the perfect time. I got champagne all over my dress and hair, but I shielded my face pretty neatly. With a high five. That pretty much gives the perfect picture of how ridiculous the night was. I also have a faint memory about being the party popper master of the night, seeing as non of the girls around be seemed to get the child-safety off. I had my fair share of difficulties with it my self at first, but managed after dancing the party popper dance(just think raindance and along those lines) and... stuff. It was an interesting night to say it at least, and a perfect way to start of the year.

It was probably the best new year's eve I've ever had, just because there was no expectations, other than to get drunk as fuck and to wish the new year welcome with open arms and legs and a bottle of Moet. Even had a totally Cindarella moment, in the way that I lost my shoe running home. There wasn't really any dude at the party tho, but that didn't mean I woke up alone. I woke up next to a half subway sandwich and it was everything I could ever hope for.

Ever since I woke up the first day of the year I've been sleeping. Like I've been constantly napping, with a few breaks, like toilet break, food break or even "I need to clean the apartment before my roommate gets home from France"-breaks. That was probably the shortest break, but that can be explained by the temperatures in our kitchen.

I have a feeling this year is going to be great, judging by the epic and totally random start of it. Just the way I like it.
This year I'm praying for 1- awesome sunglasses, 2- cool ass fucking ankle socks, 3- fake furs which look real(Like I mean animals have the nicest fur but I won't let an animal die for my clothes lol), 4- great shopping, 5- weather that allows me to wear what the fuck I want to (like large sweaters and no pants) at all times. 6- for people to be nice to each other regardless of who they are. Assholes are people too, and they need love as well. 7 - Anything in the color nude. Or skirts like that in any color. 8- At last I pray for sunshine and palm trees. May they surround me always in 2015.

No comments: