Jan 4, 2015

Wake me up when summer's back on the schedule please.

Yours sincerely, I've been asleep all year. PS. I'm not even joking.

Seriously. I have this thing where I tend to fall asleep whenever it gets too cold. It's like my body goes "Hey this is cold enough for me, lets shut down in order to save energy", and all of a sudden I'm in hibernation mode aka asleep. This happens all the time, and it's annoying as shit.

It even happens at other people's houses, which is especially irritating seeing as it's involuntary and kinda rude to that person your visiting. Luckily for me my friends have gotten kinda used to this by now. I mean, most of the time I just fall asleep where ever I'm sitting down, but this has happened so many times that I have at least two extra beds with my name on them at people's places. I have even been carried from the sofa to the bed once. Like a child. Like a 22 year old child.

But yeah. I've basically been sleeping for 4 days. The place where we buy electric cards for our apartment has been closed all year, so we have no electricity at home at the moment.
Long story short, my heater has been off for days, and therefore so have I.

No comments: