Sep 12, 2014

Smells like teen spirit

I walked home from work yesterday, and it really smelled like late Summer, almost Fall. I just love when you can smell the seasons. And it reminded me of last year when my best friend was in Malta to visit me for 18 days last September. And as I was walking home, it smelled just like back then. After a while it kinda changed to smelling like pizza, which reminded me of her in a way too.

I miss her every day. But what's weird is that I don't really miss her as a person. Because I don't really see her as a person. She's kinda a part of me. And it feels so strange being away from a part of yourself. I am pretty sure she is my soul mate. We have like a Jedi mind trick connection of some kind, and I wish everyone could have a best friend like that.

But I have not seen her in a year, and it sucks.

No comments: