Sep 24, 2014

I'm coming home again.




Did I ever get the chance to tell you how beautiful my home town is? Did I ever get the chance to even realize it? I don't think so. I think I ran off way too fast to really appreciate it. But I do miss the cold sometimes, even when I'm wearing summer clothes in October here in Malta.

To be honest, Norway is beautiful. It's cold, but very beautiful. People in Norway are the same come to think of it. Cold but beautiful. There are of course some exceptions to this rule, in form of both ugly and awesome people, but most Norwegians are so entitled, self-proclaimed and "important". Fucking hell, I don't really miss the place that much any more. But I would like to go home on a rather short visit. See some friends, laugh a lot, eat kebab and hug my family. 


And then go home. To Malta.

No comments: