Sep 17, 2014

Art should be loud as fuck.

David Choe - Artist, Film Maker, Secret Facebook Millionaire and All Around Badass. At one point he is describing his life and says "This is some Disneyland shit, this is not the real world". And that inspires me. I have watched this documentary so many times, and every time I wish I could live my life like that. And he is crazy. The good kind I suppose, but still. This dude is so rad, that there's nothing thats more important to do right now, than to watch his documentary. So I found the trailer for you, enjoy.


(The whole documentary is on youtube as well. Click here to see it)

And he is probably one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to art. I've never seen someone who is this determent and just straight forward when it comes to making art. It seems like he is thinking and acting at the same time, an he is doing a great job at it. He just starts like the planning part takes place in another dimension. There is an honesty to his work that takes my breath away and there is so many details that you don't really notice at first, but they have a whole life of its own over there even tho you didn't see it at first.

No comments: