Oct 23, 2014

Tattoo's make my world go around - Part 1


So I've decided that I want to show you all of my tattoo's. It will take some time, so this will come in more pieces. So we'll begin with my first tattoo, and my favorite theme. Anchors and anything sea related. 

My first tattoo's was on my shoulders and they are the main reason why everyone back home knows me as the pirate. Let's just say I went out a lot(more like ran around), and drunk people tend to forget all about your face, but remember tattoo's and the explanation "I'm a Pirate!!".

These are one of the three tattoos I have from Norway(or two out of four, depending on how you count tattoo's), and they are definitely my favorite ones. Not because they are super advanced or cool but just because they were my first, and you kinda don't forget that. I've seen them almost every time I've looked in the mirror the last 3 years, and we are still going strong. 


Then I got the mermaid as number three in Malta, and I also drew the sketch for that one myself. It's on the front side of my upper arm, and I drew the sketch when I first thought of having anchors on my shoulders, and kinda tested it on this mermaid chick. So when I went to get the mermaid tattooed, my tattoo artist insisted that we keep the anchors. So we did. Tattoo inception. Fuck yes.

I got the Pirate ship on my thigh last summer and I actually have a matching one(a dagger and shit) to go on the other thigh, waiting for me at TCB tattoo in Malta. That's where I get tattooed, and you should totally go there as well if you ever have the chance. He who owns the shop drew this tattoo, and he is a God when it comes to old school tattoos.

Also "Those who wander, are not always lost" because I wander a lot

No comments: