Oct 9, 2014

American Horror Story

I have a lot of different series I follow. Then I have some series I can re-watch if I don't have anything new to watch. But then there's the few series I can marathon watch all seasons of within a week, and then re-watch again with my friend later the same evening. I have most likely watched all episodes of Supernatural 15 times, or more, and I can even remember every episode by it's name. What can I say, they are hot as hell and they hunt monsters.

I could even marathon watch this GIF for a few hours straight. 

American Horror Story is also starting it's fourth season tonight, and I am so fucking stoked. They have done one season with a haunted house, one with a mental ward and one with witches. My personal favorite is Coven, the third one, simply because Jessica Lange plays Supreme witch bitch perfectly. She plays all her different roles perfectly as well, but this character was made for her.

She is crazy insane, and fierce as fuck. I wouldn't mess with her, and to be honest, I really think the Winchesters would of had a problem if they ever went to New Orleans and actually found this psycho.

Any ways. I always judge the quality of a TV show on how many characters they kill, and how often, and just how they do it. They torture and cut people up to bits and pieces almost every episode, so naturally I will recommend you watch it. Come to think of it, this TV series is one of my personal top 5, solely because of the bloodshed. I fucking love horror series man- especially when it's the women doing the dirty work aka killing people.


Please, TV-series God, you that lives on the internet(?). Let your streams be fast as fuck today and please let it be killing in AHS season number 4. Amen.

No comments: