Oct 20, 2014

Guess that's why they broke and you're so paid.

I love money. I love spending money. I love making money my bitch. 

I don't fucking care, money is money. Paper. I need money for rent and some food. All else is extra and something I don't need. Misunderstand me right tho, I don't need a lot, but I want everything.

But I hate feeling dependent on something, and that goes for cash as well. I must be the biggest quitter I know because of this. I am also a self-proclaimed pirate, and I have no problem with cutting ties, and sailing away. I cannot get addicted, because once I am, I feel like I have been mislead and tricked, I almost feel like it's involuntary and eventho that's not the case, I will quit. I am one determined fucker, and I will quit, solely because I felt too dependent.

So you can say I hate feeling like I need money. I hate feeling like I need anything. I don't want to need. Be needy.

My subconscious will always try to prove that I can survive fine with out money. By using all of it. Investing before it's too late. I normally invest all my money in clothes. And shoes.
I feel that need is a poor feeling/emotion, and I'd rather be poor in your eyes than to feel poor.

No comments: