Dec 8, 2014

You's a sexy motherfucker, introduce me to your mother

No, I don't really want to meet your mother or anything, it's just the lyrics to one of my favorite song's. And if I could ever chose a made up world to live in, it would have easily been this music video. Cause I'm a maniac for this song and this video and Miami beach and old school roller-skates and Polaroids and neon combined with tanned skin and gold and shit. 



And not to talk about the lyrics. They are super simple like all party lyrics should be, but they are so direct and dirrrrty and thirsty and it just works out so well. They even remixed La Roux's Bulletproof and it is one of the best remixes I've ever heard. I hated the original and adore the remix. Hyper crush, hype as fuuuuck.


"She says she doesn't like coke, she likes the way it smells. I told the bitch she was crazy before she went to jail."
Hyper Crush - Sex and Drugs Lyrics



And then there is this video, and song, which is probably my favorite anything. It's called "Fingers up" and is basically about not giving a fuck and then putting your fingers up. It's the most relevant song I can think of, so, watch it. 

No comments: