Dec 5, 2014

I hope your day is as nice as your butt

Today I'm wearing all black outfit, including uggs and over-knee socks and so naturally I am in a great fucking mood. Clothes makes me happy, man. Fuck it. I don't care that the coffee machine broke on the start of my nightshift, or that my apartment is cold as shit all the time because, ehm, knee socks and favorite beanie right now. OK, so I am going to do something about the apartment being cold as shit part, as soon as I find someone who can sell me a heater, but that's actually way irrelevant to my original point. 

I should of taken a picture of this incredible all black outfit, posted it here with the caption "today's outfit" so that I could really show you guys instead of describing it but HEY what fun would that be. The blog needs text too. And I rather want to post pictures like these. 

No comments: