Dec 4, 2014

Dear Santa. Please define good.

Because I am all confused over here and seeing there's only 21 days till Christmas and 13 days till my Birthday, I'm thinking I need some clarification right about now. What if I don't deserve any presents at all? Or what if I do? Will it change the fact that I never receive more than 1 or 2 presents every year anyways? I am not even kidding you. I've mostly bought all of my presents myself the last few years. Since I moved to Malta, Christmas and Birthday presents has been rather non-existent. Or super symbolical. Or money. Or given to me in April. Because that's what you get when you live abroad alone I guess.

But it clearly won't stop me in telling you what I want for Christmas, so here it goes:

I want a Gold Watch 
so I can manage time and space at any point of the day, and don't have to ask Danielle what time it is 50 times every day. Also because there is probably nothing as classy and stylish as a gold watch. Seriously. How come a gold watch is all I need and at the same time the only thing I don't have? Scary.

A Polaroid camera 
so that I can keep my memories, even when I lose the Camera. And the photo's comes out so cool. And they kinda exists as they are on paper and not on a phone. I love this because I can't really have/keep a phone but I still want to take a lot of random and meaningless photos to keep.

Purrple hair. 
Any one who can get me this and they'll be my favourite friend/whatever you are to me. For ever. Especially if you can make it a surprise present. And if so, I want this ish color:

A Trip somewhere
Because I hate losing things people get me, so all things that only lasts temporary is great, like a trip or an experience or something you're not supposed to keep forever.

Or a Tattoo
Because if I just told you I like temporary things I also mean that I like things that are permanent. Which is the completely opposite of temporarily. I'm leaving you with a wide specter of choices here, please appreciate my efforts.

Anything Mango
It's Ze favorite and anything goes. Perfume, body lotion, alcohol, juices, Kool Aid, you name it, I want it. Please.
Something you made yourself.
Because these gifts are the best. 

In case you didn't notice it when I wrote it, my birthday is in 12 days, and it's pretty much the most important day of the year, in case you didn't know. It's also on a Monday this year.

No comments: